I took the day off today to get my second grader through her online school work and the Kind kids Club.  I also took it off to take my 14 year old to the doctor to rule out an ear infection and get her prescription treatment for a yeast infection.  Later I made some more chocolate covered peanut butter balls.  I made chicken fingers and tater tots for dinner using the air fryer I got for Christmas.  By the time I had everything done I wasn’t hungry for dinner, but I made myself eat at least one piece of chicken and a few tater tots.  Today was the inauguration of Joe Biden Jr and Kamala Harris.  I find the tradition and the patriotism around this event to be both inspiring and emotional. I love our country and what it stands for.  This day, no matter who it is, is an important piece of who we are.  Yet, I found myself looking at the outgoing Vice President Mike Pence.  I have deep respect for him and how he managed himself throughout his entire time in office, especially these past 2 weeks.  I wish him well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inheritance

American income life