This Weeks events

 Got my 2nd bid:$4120 +tax and the cost of a permit. I decided to ask the first electrician for an itemized bid do I can compare apples to apples.  I’m not really sure why there is such a big difference.  I’ve asked Lakeland electric to come do an assessment and give me a bid too, but he can’t come until next week.  So far he hasn’t given me a time yet.  

No fiascos so far this week and it’s Thursday.  Got my income tax refund yesterday-$6490. IRS paid 6776, but I had to pay Turbo tax and their processing bank.  Next year I think I’ll figure out if there’s a way to bypass the bank charge.  

I really want to be careful how much I spend out of this refund, but I also need to pay a few things.  We’ll see how it goes.  I need to learn how to stretch my money through the month since I only get paid at the end of the month now.  It’s enough, but sometimes I come up short. It will help to pay off some things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inheritance

American income life