American income life

 So I’ve been dealing with a life insurance company I’ve been a part of since the 1980s for the last five months. I think it was in August that they called me to review my policies and the policy for Joseph and the policy for Isabella. some of what they said made sense, so I changed my term life to a whole life policy And I added some extra coverage for Joseph and Isabella. Since then they’ve been messing with my monthly payment, submitting it on dates that don’t even make any sense. These dates don’t match my paydays and so of course the payment doesn’t go through so then they send me a letter or sometimes they don’t  And I find out that my policies are lapsing. So I finally sent them a check to cover the amounts that were needed, and what do they do? They submit a payment again prior to my pay dates without my permission for $405 after I had just mailed them  a check for the amount. So now I have to call the bank and stop payment on my check because I’m not paying for the same policy twice in one month. Supposedly the $405 covers two months for all three of us. But I’m pretty pissed about it because this all could’ve been handled better in the first place if they had submitted the payment correctly  Five months ago . So I guess on Tuesday when I get paid, I’ll call the bank and have them cancel or stop payment on the last check I mailed them because I can’t afford to go back in the red again, or should I say more because now I’m in the red because they took $405 without telling me they were going to do it. How am I supposed to get ahead when I have these little surprises happening all the time? They know what date my pay date is and they agreed to take it out on the 28th of each month, but instead they’re taking it out on the 26th or the 25th which is not our agreement. Each time they try to take a payment outside of my pay date,  it costs a $27 over the  limit/overdraft fee.  The very fees I’m trying to eliminate from my budget.—IRRITATING !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inheritance