Finances

 Bob posted again tonight that we do t have the funds to cover expenses at Dad’s past mid-February.  Elaine says Spokane housing Authority will be assigning her a caseworker, hopefully, by Monday.  I pray that this person will help her find a place by the end of the month.  I’m still worried about what will happen if she is still in our house with no power, water or services.  I understand what Bob is saying, but a roof over one’s head without heat or water is unreasonable.  

Please God, I pray that Elaine successfully finds a home and is able to move by the first of next month.

As for me, if I can, I’d like to contribute to the power bill to keep the lights on through February. To do that, things have to work out in my budget so I don’t end up short for my own bills.

Please God, I pray that Elaine successfully finds a home and is able to move by the first of the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inheritance

American income life