Less overwhelmed

 So, after my rant this morning, I got things done I needed to do, and then I decided to go down to my room and rest for a while. That was about 11 o’clock. At 1 o’clock. I woke up feeling better lol nothings really resolved, but the feeling went away. I finished my peanut butter cookies Opened my new mixer. I got for Christmas from my son washed it up and then I made some roll dough in my bread machine so I can make some dinner rolls the last time I made them I didn’t get to stick with them and they did not come out good at all. In fact, they were hard on the outside and tiny , so I’m hoping since I was able to stick with him today that they’ll turn out better. I’m just experimenting because I can. I’m trying to decide what I want to make in my mixer. I used up all my brown sugar when I was at the store this morning, I remembered to buy oatmeal, but I forgot to buy brown sugar  Can’t really make good chocolate chip oatmeal or peanut butter cookies without brown sugar. I’m debating whether I want to go to the store after Alicia goes with her sister to the party and buy some more brown sugar or whether I’ll just wait till tomorrow. Feeling kind of lazy this afternoon  I would prefer to do nothing but I can get away with that 

Right now I’m not looking forward to having Alicia get out of school because her most common question all the time is, can I play, can someone come over to play and you’re mean if you don’t let me do that even though she knows that she has plans with her sister. she always wants to complicate things and make everything more complicated. She’s going to have less than an hour to play because your sister wants to leave at 4:40 but right now Shaelen is at an appointment and I’m not exactly sure when she will be back. Alyseia think that because her whole life is about play that mine should be two and then I should be willing to have company 24 seven no matter what so she may decide not to go to the basketball game after the party I want to have company and then be upset when the other parents say no. It’s always the parents fault it’s not and it’s like it’s a fault this is that parents have other plans they don’t always want kids over or want their kids to go somewhere and I’m not prepared to take care of another set of kids all the time. Guess we’ll see what the day brings and then what comes tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inheritance

American income life