Financial decisions

 I’m struggling to make good decisions about my finances.  I really want to make sure that Alyseia, Shylar and I get to go to DC, but I also need to be sure to make my mortgage on time.  In the meantime I have to keep this household going which means groceries, utilities, meeting the needs of my grandkids. So it’s really important that I manage my money super well.  How do I do that?  

I got a tax refund of nearly $4900 along with my SS check and retirement check totaling $7795.  These together gave me enough money to pay my bills and still have about $3000 which I still have.  This is after I repaid $800 to the family trust.  I’m forcing myself to be patient and not pay bills early just in case an emergency happens.  I’ve already had to pay for a few unexpected items like my Rx-$85 and $37 to have Les Schwab come out to fill my tire with air and follow me up their store. Thankfully the tire could be repaired rather than replaced which saved me a bunch of money.Still, I have to be smart with the money I have so I can stay in the black and well above the 0 mark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inheritance

Finance worries